To cover the ERP business process of Procurement of services is already internal the enterprises a complex challenge. If you consider also the collaborative aspects with external, like suppliers, subcontractors and external service providers, the business gets even more extensive. Many factors have to be considered like:
- to specify and quantify the services to unavailable information or lack of subject matter expertise
- a logical sequence and the dependent services steps are required
- the nature of service demand, planned and unplanned services and its joined handling of relevant materials, like equipment and spare parts
- differences in planned and actual service outcome and cost variances,
- high collaboration efforts between planners and providers during service planning, execution and acceptance.
The Challenge: all process variances have to be considered for an efficient Collaboration
To cover these challenges a transformation of the external services procurement is relevant, from an inflexible structure to a flexible and scalable collaborative environment to manage it.
Services procurement solution overview for the Integrated Intelligent Suite
SAP offers a comprehensive solution portfolio, which consists out of several components. The central solution is the digital core SAP S/4HANA and focuses on planning and operational procurement of services and the dependencies into logistics and finance. The collaborative aspects are covered by the SAP Business Network for onboarding and the standardized transfer of service business related documents. The solutions from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass can cover the sourcing and strategic aspects of service and external workforce end to end:
- A seamless digital process from requisition to payment through SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba SAP Business Network and SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement with guided buying capability for planned and unplanned lean services.
- SAP S/4HANA to manage contracts data, requisitions and purchase orders, invoice management and payment.
- SAP Fieldglass solutions for external workforce and proof of service management.
- SAP Business Network for supplier portal, supplier system integration, and supplier invoicing.
- SAP Ariba for strategic sourcing and catalog based service requisitioning
- End-to-end process and data integration of finance, asset management, enterprise project and portfolio management with procurement is available with SAP S/4HANA.
SAP Service Procurement – we cover 4 service process types
Depending on the customer’s current landscape, SAP offers solutions that support services procurement requirements of any kind:
- simple service quote or catalog based against limit orders
- contract based negotiation and invoicing of service
- contingent labor with SOW based negotiation, request of labor, onboarding/offboarding and timesheet based invoicing
- complex / structured service, with external planning in asset and project management, contract agreements with detailed specification of services and materials, service confirmations and invoicing against orders, SOW, milestones, deliverable, service sheets
SAP already has standardized best practice processes that are pre-configured and fully documented. Many useful documents are available for every process: the user manuals, process flows, configuration documents that explain how to configure the system, and test scripts to test the solution.
SAP offers the scope item 4R2 that enables an efficient process for the procurement of services between the purchaser and suppliers. It ensures a seamless procurement process with an emphasis on collaboration between buyers, purchasers, and services suppliers.
We cover with SAP Solutions for Collaborative Service Procurement the entire process End-to-end and offer a comprehensive, flexible and collaborative environment to:
- collaborate digital easily with your suppliers
- automate procurement transactions and workflows
- improve spend transparency and supplier management
- enhance process and regulatory compliance