CDP for B2B provides a unified view of customer contacts, associated accounts, and relationships within these accounts to unlock enriched, real-time insights.
Customer data is the foundation that drives organizations. But simply having data about your customers is not enough. You need to have the data about your customer that is actionable that impacts your business targets and businesses processes for both the front and back office.
With the changes we are seeing, achieving customer centricity for an organization is becoming even harder than before.
Business have large growth objectives, they need to grow revenues and be more profitable
How ever it is extremely challenging to achieve these objectives as organizations are typically operating off the same data sets and same tactics they have in the past.
Leading analysts are seeing B2B organizations move to digitalization with customer data driving this change.
Let’s have a look at how the SAP Customer Data Platform can provide customer centricity and drive the growth for your organization
- Ensure you have the latest view of your customers and capture data from B2B enrichment data providers and react to business needs, overtime
- Understand new and existing customer demands, capture intent data and capture new leads, and react on these in real-time
- Provide actionable data to down-stream systems, in real-time to power your sales and marketing operations
This is the minimum requirement you EXPECT from a CDP, but customer data and your business requirements need to go far beyond the EXPECTED. SAP CDP B2B goes beyond the expected to creating the “wow” for users and customers. All CDPs SHOULD be doing this, few can.
In addition to the above, you should expect the following:
- Capture and utilize CX data. Every interaction is a data point (online or offline). This means providing the right information to the right people or system, known or anonymous. Customers expect you to know them whether they are talking to a service agent, a sales representative, or interacting across brands.
- Link every system and processes that utilize permission-based customer data. Build trust, whilst maintaining compliance. Something we are known leaders in the customer consent space.
- Connect to your Back-office, respond to new market expectations and customer demand, in real-time: this could be to impact the supply chain planning, business processes, analytics, data management, extensibility. Again, SAP was built around back-end process and continues to lead the space
Let the data work for you. Focus on the right accounts, leads and opportunities, react to key these event triggers, in real-time using BI, to create exceptional customer experiences.
Let’s see how this all works.
As a result you can have your customer data power strategies that impact your business objectives.
Contact the value map team for SAP Customer Experience solutions for guidance.
Global Topic Owner – SAP Customer Experience Solutions