I’d like to share again a tool with You – contributing back – from whom I received many times help in the past 2 decades. One of my colleagues needed help in release management few days ago. I remembered something from the past I developed to support such work, what I did previously as well. So I removed the dust, polished it from a procedural to a fake OO solution :), despite the tool is still doing its Job :).
It supports release management, monitoring Transport Request status in target systems.
- List transports after certain release date
- Shows release date and import Return Codes(RC) and dates in target systems
- Shows which request contains OSS Notes
- Double-click on the line shows transport request log
- Pull this ABAPGit repository: https://github.com/attilaberencsi/trlist.git
- Set your system IDs in constants in gc_sysid_dev/qua/prd
- In case You have Pre-Production system set gc_sysid_prpr as well