When accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad for the first time you will be asked to enter your S-user ID and password. If you do not know your S-user ID, you will need to check with your internal IT Team to confirm your company’s SAP Customer number.
The Customer Interaction Center Team, known as CIC, can then use your SAP Customer number to check who is listed as Super Administrator in your company. The Super Administrator can create an S-user ID for you if you do not already have one.
If you are unsure if you already have an S-user ID, you can Contact CIC and we will check your email address in the system to verify if there is an existing S-user ID linked to your email address.
Did you know that with an SAP Passport you won’t need to manually enter your login details and password? Find out more on this Here.
You can learn more about S-user IDs in this Post.
If you can usually access the SAP ONE Support Launchpad with your login credentials and experience an error message, please try clearing your internet browser cache and accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad from Google Chrome.
According to KBA 2482020 – Issues logging on SAP ONE Support Launchpad applications because of P-User ID errors, sometimes if a user has an S-user ID and a P-user ID linked to the same email address it can lead to difficulties logging in as the system will associate the email address to whichever user was created first. Please continue reading to find steps on how to resolve this issue:
What is the difference between a S-user and P-user ID?
- A P-user is a public user (self-registered user) created on the SAP Community or within SAP Partner Edge and is not linked to any specific customer number.
- An S-user ID is created under a specific customer number and is owned by that particular customer number.
If you are having issues logging onto the SAP ONE Support Launchpad with your S-user ID because of a P-user ID, try the following:
- Clear your browser cache and close all browser windows
- Logon the Launchpad using your S-user ID and password (do not use your e-mail address and password)
- If you have more than one S-user ID, you can create an SAP Universal ID: 2882963 – How to create the SAP Universal ID (UID) – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- If you wish to delete a P-user, e-mail the responsible SAP team at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a screenshot showing your S-user IDs and P-user ID(s) letting them know what you wish to delete.
- For all P-user inquiries and issues, e-mail the responsible SAP team at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this helpful.
Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the mentioned processes and assist you with any queries you may have!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the Q&A All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
Read more Customer Interaction Center blogposts Here!