SAP Signavio released today a research report on “Digitizing End-to-End Cash Management: From Objective Definition to Operational Process Improvement”. The report is part of the One Process Acceleration Layer Thought Leadership series and offers insights and concrete recommendations for companies who are considering transforming their cash management process and disciplines.
While I obviously suggest reading the full report, in this blog I’d like to provide you with an appetizer and sum up the key takeaways from the paper.
Key findings from the report
The once-in-a-generation crisis faced by enterprises during the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a massive paradigm shift creating a sharp disruption in economic activity and an ensuing liquidity crisis. While the focus of this document is on the challenges induced by the pandemic, it is important to recognize that additional complexity driven by environmental and geo-political events is placing similar and increasing pressures on executives to develop a long-term cash management excellence discipline.
In support of a cash management operational excellence vision, this exclusive report focuses on the implementation of three digital capabilities:
- The fluency and interlocking of cascading objectives and metrics across organizational tiers to allow for transparency and clarity
- The identification of process improvement areas, as well as the application of digitization, automation, and artificial intelligence capabilities to achieve operational excellence
- Internal and external benchmarking capabilities supporting the determination of realistic baselines and targets
The paper also delves into the mining, analysis and modelling capabilities of the SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite showcasing how these help organizations transform the process fast and at scale.
Why exploring this topic today
If you are looking to revisit your cash management processes and practices, this paper can help you:
- Understand the current state of your cash management process and where you stand compared to industry standards
- Identify the innovation paths that are open to you, including digitalization and automation initiatives
- Envisage how SAP Signavio solutions can help transform the end-to-end process and be the foundation for optimized liquidity management
Jose Velasco, Program Director at SAP Signavio and lead of this initiative, explained: “When embarking on a transformational program, having access to the latest and greatest best practices is just as important as selecting the right technology. With the pace of innovation companies have been confronted within the past few years, the possibility to draw on the experience of experts and avoid the complexity to start from a blank sheet can be a key differentiator. This white paper aims to inspire organizations with ideas, recommendations, tangible insights and to provide them with a framework to start with that they can bring back to their business accelerating the time to achieve benefits.”
Authored by SAP Signavio process experts, the report combines industry perspectives and thought leadership with SAP Signavio quantitative insights and industry benchmarks resulting from thousands of projects delivered.
The report is part of the One Process Acceleration Layer content strategy to provide organizations with all the best practices and accelerator assets they need (thought leadership papers but also pre-configured models and ready-to-use solutions) that help accelerate the time to value of their transformational programs.
The full paper is available for download on the SAP Signavio website.
Did you like this post? Follow our SAP Signavio Community for more content like this and subscribe to our Product News Subscription Center to be always up-to-date on the latest product news at SAP Signavio.