- Do you want to improve delivery performance, by leveraging an efficient end-to-end process?
- Do you want to increase capacity utilization, by planning freight requirements holistically in the most efficient way?
- Do you want to optimize process transparency through continuous process updates during logistics execution?
- Do you need closer monitoring of carrier costs and freight subcontracting?
- Are you already using outbound and/or inbound deliveries and would like to further enhance your transportation processes?
- Do you just want to know more about Basic Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, then please make sure to register* for this session.
With the World’s Supply Chains in disarray and transportation costs constantly increasing, delivering the right goods to the right destination at the right point in time can be challenging. Sales, purchasing, and transfer orders created continuously create freight requirements that require structured processing to ensure the most efficient, and transparent logistics execution.
Today, Basic Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete set of capabilities offering defined integrated processes, giving you full control and transparency end-to-end – allowing you to plan, subcontract, execute, rate, and settle your transportation requirements, in collaboration with your transportation partners – whether inbound or outbound, across all modes of transport (Sea, Air, and Land incl. Rail).
During this session you will:
- Get an overview of the capabilities and processes covered by Basic Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- See an in-depth demonstration of a Road Transportation Scenario covering:
- Charge calculation
- EDI Exchange simulation (carrier confirmation and supply chain partner event updates)
- Integration to warehouse operations
- Delivery creation and Freight Order execution
- Charge settlement and invoicing with carriers and customers
- Get insights into the planned innovations on the Basic Transportation Management Roadmap
There will also be time for Q&A, giving you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
|Session||Date||Target Audience||Time||Registration Link|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Basic Transportation Management||October 19th, 2022||EMEA/APJ||10:00am – 11:15am CET||Register (*)|
* Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration to the SAP Learning Hub, SAP Enterprise Support edition, is required. Follow the step-by-step guide to complete your registration here
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
SAP S/4HANA Product Success and Cloud Co-Innovation and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution Adoption Teams