With the SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2209 release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover the new exciting SPA Design Studio updates including the Action Project in Lobby, Undeploy support in project lifecycle, Web Recorder improvements and many more functionalities.
This article will also cover the new RDP Manager feature in Agent 3 which is still in BETA, the new Microsoft 365 SDK BETA, new activities added to Google Workspace and Google Vision AI SDKs and some supportability improvements added with this new version.
1. Cloud Components
In our Cloud Studio, you can easily build automations with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
2. Desktop Agent
The Desktop Agent has been completely reworked in Agent 3 in terms of architecture, framework and User experience to enhance its performance and productivity.
Among these changes, we have introduced RDP Manager mode within Agent 3.
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
Google published last year their plans to publish Manifest V3 to replace the Manifest V2 to enhance the security of web applications and the Chrome browser.
Google will finally deactivate the Manifest V2 end of 2022, so starting on January 1st, 2023 you need to be ready to use it. Check the blog here for more information.
In this blog, you learned about:
- New features available in Action Project
- Support undeploy capability in SPA project
- Embedded customer feedback forms in SPA Design Studio
- Enhanced Recorder capability to record Web and UIAutomation screens seemlessly
- Automation design improvements to make your automation easy to read
- Customize column visibility in Job Monitoring tables to gain time
- RDP Manager in Agent 3 in BETA
- oAuth Authentication and Authorization in BETA
- New Microsoft 365 SDK in BETA
- New activities added to Google Workspace SDK
- New Google Vision AI SDK
- New bots available in Store
Please note that this blog contains upcoming features for both SAP Intelligent RPA and SAP Process Automation. The SPA features have been exclusively marked with a “SPA” tag. It is important to note that the release dates for SAP Intelligent RPA and SAP Process Automation may differ.
To learn more about other SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New page.