Concento Rapid Data Governance(RDG) is a product based on Data Governance. The product helps business users to make updates or any changes in existing data models in a simpler way with the help of its UI interface. It also helps business users automate many essential steps to implement the MDG. It is designed so that any business user without technical SAP MDG knowledge can create the change request, business rules, and workflows based on the requirement.
This blog describes the new functionality developed by RDG. In the traditional SAP MDG system, there is no easy way to copy the business rules from one change request to another change request type. RDG allows the copying of different kinds of rules more efficiently and is time friendly.
Below are the steps to copy the business rules from one change request to another change request in RDG:
- In the main RDG menu, select “Manage Business Rules.”
- Users must select the change request type to copy the business rules from the existing change request type.
- After selecting the change request type, the user must click on the “import” button to copy the rules.
- After selecting the existing change request type, the different types of business rules present in that change request can be seen. Then we must choose the rules we want to copy to the current change request type and click on the save button.
- A status window will pop up to display the status of the business rules.
- The selected rules are copied from existing change requests to the current ones. The Business Rule Framework Plus objects are automatically generated.
- Below are some standard screens related to brf+ where the copied rules are generated automatically.
Therefore copying of rules from one to another change request now can be done easily by using Concento RDG.
Please check out more details about the product here: Partner Add-on Solution
Your opinions and feedback are highly appreciated and feel free to post them in comments section.
Please follow and read more interesting blogs on https://blogs.sap.com
You can also find and post questions about the product here: SAP Master Data Governance Community