End user wants to to enable Liquidity Analysis in One Exposure from Operations in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Following we will discuss the related scope items and related configuration activities.
- BFB (Basic Cash Operation).
- J78 (Advance Cash Operation).
You can get a midterm liquidity forecast based on incoming and outgoing payments and manually entered planning items.
Planned items is relevant to Liquidity Forecast.
Cannot define liquidity items and derivation rules.
Provides enhanced functionalities like:
Liquidity item, Liquidity item derivation mode for flow builder, Liquidity item hierarchies.
Liquidity item derivation rules can be defined with the below mention steps:
User has to choose the derivation tool for liquidity items.
Go to Configuration step: SSCUI Define Basic Settings for Liquidity Analysis (SSCUI ID 105488).
Select the derivation tool as following.
- P – BRF Plus.
- Q – Query Sequence.
Choosing Derivation tool as Undefined will not derive liquidity items.
Following I will discuss the option 2(BRF Plus rule) and 3 (Query sequence).
Define Derivation Rules – BRF Plus
- Go to App Liquidity Item Hierarchy (App ID F1088).
- Choose Define Derivation Rules.
- Select Decision Table: Extended Liquidity Item Table.
- Choose Edit, on the Decision Table: LQI_TABLE, Liquidity Item table.
- In the Table Setting dialog box, you can choose/change Condition Columns attribution per your needs and choose OK.
- In the Table Contents section. Maintain the value for the relevant condition columns to derivate the liquidity item.
- Choose Activate. Choose Yes to confirm the message.
Define Derivation Rules – Query Sequence
- Configuration step: SSCUI Define Query Sequences (SSCUI ID 105878).
- Choose Configure.
- In the pop-up provide the work area C or D.
- Create query sequence.
- Configuration step: Assign Sequence to Company Codes (SSCUI ID 105900).
- Assign the query sequence to company code.
- Open App Define Queries for Liquidity Item Derivation(FLQQA1). app library link
- Define Query.
- Make conditions.
- Open App Assign Queries to Query Sequence(FLQQA5). help document
- Select the sequence.
- Assign query.
Alternatively, you can Define Default Liquidity Items for G/L Accounts from App Define Default Liquidity Items for G/L Accounts (FLQINFACC). help document
Final step is to open App Schedule Job for Rebuild Tool for Liquidity Item (App ID F6770) and schedule job template Rebuild to rebuild liquidity items in accounting documents. help document
Refer the test script for Advance Cash Operations (J78) here.
With the configuration steps mention above user should be able to configure the liquidity analysis in One Exposure from Operations.
“Image/data in this blog post is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”