Are you looking for guidance on how to start with SAP Signavio Process Insights? We can help you with the new upcoming expert-guided implementation workshops. Simply register below to join.
SAP SIGNAVIO PROCESS INSIGHTS is the brand new cloud app providing unique quick and interactive process insights, root-cause analysis, and instant improvements capability. It kickstarts your transformation projects. With SAP Signavio Process Insights, you understand your business processes with out-of-the-box process flows and process performance indicators and deep dive with analytical capabilities to find the root cause of your issues. On top of that, you get tailored improvement recommendations to turn fast insights into immediate results.
Join the workshops on September 10-14 to become familiar and get started with SAP Signavio Process Insights, including:
- Connecting the quality and productive ERP or S/4HANA system to SAP Signavio Process Insights
- Having the full content available in SAP Signavio Process Insights ready for analysis
- Understanding the content in the process areas relevant to the customer
- Understanding how SAP Signavio Process Insights can help in the context of RISE
- Identifying a prioritized list of improvement areas
Because business and IT are key to this initiative, there are two EGI workshops, one for business and one for IT. Your organization should register for both. Doing so allows IT to get the system configured using SAP Process Insights before the business.
The EGI for IT focuses on connecting your SAP System to SAP Signavio Process Insights and collecting relevant data to get ready for quick process insights.
The EGI for Business focuses on quick insights about your business processes: process performance, triggering improvement initiatives, and conducting root cause analysis.
How to register:
- Reserve your place in advance for this workshop as spaces are limited.
- Check and ensure you have access to the SAP Learning Hub. If not, view the link: SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Please check the workshop prerequisites and register, even on the waitlist, we will invite you for the workshops.
- Register here: EGI for IT or EGI for business
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the workshops.