It’s summertime in Las Vegas, which means it’ll be hot outside. But for visitors to the SAPinsider events this July, the content on offer will be hotter still! After an absence from live events for over two years the SAPinsider team, along with sponsors including SAP, are back in action again, and ready to welcome attendees to SAPinsider 2022 running from July 18-21.
Located at the prestigious Bellagio Hotel and Casino, this conference will be packed full of informative sessions for those of you hungry to learn what’s happening in the world of SAP and its business partners.
SAPinsider 2022; The Numbers
So, just what is on offer at #SAPinsider 2022? Well to start with, here are a few stats to whet the appetite:
- 6x events in 1: SAP S/4HANA; Finance; GRC; Cybersecurity; Data & Analytics; Cloud & Platform
- 150+ speakers delivering 250+ conference sessions to an anticipated 2000+ attendees
- 1x opening conference keynote featuring Jonathan Becher of Sharks and Julia White of SAP
- 13x deep dive pre-conference sessions on July 18
- 14x hands-on labs, 1x sponsor exhibition hall and multiple networking opportunities
But no need to be overwhelmed by the numbers. Let me help to narrow the focus a little and consider what’s on offer around one of SAP’s hottest topics; SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
8 Top Picks for Your Agenda
I’ve been part of the team working on SAP BTP content for the SAPinsider event this year, and I am pleased to say that we are eager and ready to share some key insights to this exciting area of our business. Out of the many sessions involving SAP BTP available at the show, here are my 8 Top Picks to add to your agenda:
- Clean Core in Action: Chevron’s ERP Story, July 19 at 10:30am
- How Callaway Transitioned their Planning Solutions to SAP Analytics Cloud, July 19 at 11:00am
- Strategy and Roadmap for SAP Business Technology Platform, July 19 at 1:30pm
- The Future of Financial Planning, Analysis and Profitability, July 19 at 2:00pm
- A Detailed Look at the Latest SAP Analytics Cloud Strategy, July 19 at 2:30pm
- Integrate, Optimize, and Automate Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Processes, July 20 at 2:00pm
- Connect and automate business processes with SAP Integration Suite, July 20 at 4:30pm
- Simplify development of business apps with a visual no-code experience, July 21 at 10:30am
And, for those of you seeking more detail and depth, then the “Fast Track your move to S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Business Technology Platform” pre-conference session, 9:00am to 12:00pm on 18 July could be just the one for you.
All of these sessions and a whole lot more are detailed in the full session list on the SAPinsider website. Why not take a look to see what’s on offer? Then, if you haven’t booked your ticket yet don’t worry, there’s still time to register for the event. Register today and get ready to take in all these hot topics, meet the SAP team and network with your peers!
And, of course if you are already registered for the event, then the SAP team and I shall be ready and waiting to welcome you and help with any questions that you might have.
Share Your Experience and Leave a Review
Do you have experience with SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Cloud or other SAP solutions? If so, visit the SAP exhibit booth on the show floor and complete a quick and simple 10-minute survey with our friends from TrustRadius, who’ll be with us at the show. This is an opportunity for you or your colleagues to openly share your thoughts and feedback on your experience with SAP. And, as a thank you for your time, once reviews are published, TrustRadius will provide a $25 USD Amazon gift card via e-mail.
Not attending SAPinsider 2022 Las Vegas? No problem! You can still participate and receive the same gift card offer by submitting a product review for SAP BTP or another SAP solution by visiting our SAP Product Review page.
Thanks for reading and hope to see you in Vegas!
Senior Director Product Marketing, SAP BTP