It was a pleasure to meet you all in person during the International SAP Conference for Energy in Amsterdam. Three fully-booked days driven by brilliant speakers, the hottest topics, and engaging discussions. An easy-to-reach venue and perfect weather added to the overall experience.
I would like to thank our SAP customer speakers, topic experts, partners, and attendees. Your input and engagement made this event a big success! I would also like to extend a special thanks to TAC-Insights and Peter Schlemmer of SAP for the flawless event organization.
This year, we restarted the yearly tradition of meeting with the global SAP Oil, Gas, and Energy Community in-person during the event.
Yes, the conference is over; however, we still have a lot to share with you. Feel free to return to the track of your choice or attend the one you missed using the following links:
Day One – 18.05.2022
- Conference Welcome Note
- The Future of Energy and Partnerships for Navigating the Transition, Shell | SAP:
- Chevron’s SAP S/4HANA Enabled Transformation Journey, Chevron
- Proving Circularity, Carbon Footprint, and Sustainability in HydroCarbon Supply Chains GreenToken, by SAP
- How to Manage New Requirements for Your CO2e Product Footprint – The Perspective for Large Energy Customers, BASF
- Executive Panel Discussion on Carbon Footprint Traceability in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry GreenToken | BASF | SAP
- Track 1 Energy Retailing – Consumer Experience: Learnings from Galp’s SAP S/4HANA Greenfield Implementation, Galp Energia
- Track 2 Asset Management and Industry 4.0: Challenges, Success Factors and Benefits of Implementing SAP Innovation, Sempra Infrastructure
- Track 1 Energy Retailing – Consumer Experience: Transforming the Customer Experience at Scale for Consumers of Oil, Gas, and Energy, Bharat Petroleum
- Track 2 Asset Management and Industry 4.0: Asset Master Data Excellence with an SAP S/4 Transformation, Shell | Utopia
- Track 1 Energy Retailing – Sustainable Energy Distribution and Logistics SAP | Implico
- Track 2 Asset Management and Industry 4.0: Addressing the Asset Lifecycle and Handover Challenges with Teamcenter Capital Asset Lifecycle Management, SAP
- Sustainable Intelligent Asset Management for Navigating the Energy Transition, Accenture
Day Two: 19.05.2022
- Welcome Back, SAP
- Learnings and Best Practices From an SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) Pilot Implementation, Petrobras
- Digital Change and Stakeholder Adoption – How SAP is Addressing the People Side of Change,SAP
- Track 3 Upstream – Responsible Production: Aker BP’s Journey with SAP S/4HANA – Using Apps to Increase Usability and Reduce Need for Training, Aker BP
- Track 3 Upstream – Responsible Production: Transforming Economies with Natural Gas in a Challenging Environment, Crescent Petroleum
- Track 4 Downstream – Wipro’s Cloud Native Shutdown, Turnaround, and Outage (STO) Management Application, SAP | Wipro
- Track 3 Upstream – SAP Cloud for Field Logistics, SAP
- Track 4 Downstream – Commodity Trading and Risk Management on SAP S/4HANA – Crude and Refined Products, SAP
- Executive Panel Discussion: How Key Industry Players are Shaping the Future of Energy
- Shell | Chevron | Petrobras
- Live-Streamed Closing SAP Keynote: A Current Perspective and Outlook on The Intelligent Enterprise for Oil, Gas, and Energy, SAP
- Chair Closing Remarks, SAP
See you next year in Basel at the International SAP Conference for Energy 2023!