The latest episode of the Developers Digest #2206 has just gone live. There is lots of great interviews and information in this episode that I hope you enjoy. Here is a show rundown:
– Mamikee and Josh welcome you to this episode of Developers Digest and chat about their holiday weekend. Then they discuss all the segments you will be seeing from the SAP Developer Advocates in this episode SAP Developer Advocates Bio Page
– Mynyna Chau joins Josh and chats about some things happening in the SAP Community as well as the Low Code No Code challenge highlighted in a blog post by Daniel Wroblewski who working on the challenge himself. Participants in the challenge may win a hoodie!
– We show a recent clip from our weekly Developer News show that you may not have seen. All the news can be found on our SAP Developers YouTube Channel weekly.
What’s Up with ABAP???
– In this recurring segment we have Mamikee talk recap the return of CodeJams! The first is an ABAP CodeJam that happened in the Newtown Square SAP office for ASUG members. Mamikee interviews a participant of the CodeJam.
-We have interviews this month from two of our SAP experts around announcements from Sapphire:
-Lots of other great Sapphire announcements are here:
– Josh gives us an in depth weather report from Newtown Square, PA.
IES Showroom Tour
– Josh asks a new trivia question and reveals the answer right away.
Closing and Call to Action to wrap up the show