Dear Community Members,
Greetings to the new month and new beginnings! 💪
Have you been learning and following SAP Process Automation? Or are you new here and curious to learn how our solution help adapt, improve, and innovate business processes helping companies to become more agile?
Today I am excited to invite you to our interactive community call: “What’s New with SAP Process Automation?” where we will share the latest and greatest product updates, taking place on June 14th.
Why should you attend?
- You will get to hear firsthand from our product experts Natascha and Marcin on recent product enhancements and updates for business users and citizen developers who have no-coding backgrounds
- They will walk you through these updates in the context of lines of business and their benefits
- With live demos, you will have a chance to explore how citizen developers can automate their processes in collaboration with pro-code developers
- Finally, you can ask Marcin and Natascha product-related questions right away!
How to join❓
Block your calendars and join the YouTube stream via the link here on June 14th at 11:00 CET & 14:30 IST. We are looking forward to seeing you there on the live stream!
Visit our previous community calls on the playlist here.
In case you missed some of our recent activities👩💻
For the past month of May, low-code/no-code has been the spotlighted topic on SAP Community. Team SAP Process Automation is thrilled to have been featured in them, as we had the valuable chance to interact with many of you! Below I have rounded up some of the recent activities (in case you are interested and want to catch up 😉)
- What is SAP Process Automation, and what is unique about it? Watch product expert Stephan’s introductory video
- The AI & Automation SAP Community challenge is ongoing until June 16. Publish a use-case integrating SAP Process Automation with SAP Conversational AI & SAP AI Business Services Solutions. Prizes valued at a total of €1,000 await the winning teams. Join the challengers today with your creative use cases!
- Have you been learning SAP Process Automation? Our team published a mission, “Invoice Processing and Approval Using SAP Process Automation,” to challenge you further! Read product expert Priya’s blog post on it here.
- Interested in upskilling yourself by learning SAP low-code/no-code tools, including SAP Process Automation? SAP has recently launched its trendy learning journey, “Utilize Low-Code/No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers,” With certification.
- May activities wrapped up on a high note, with SAP Community Call “Build, extend, and automate with SAP’s powerful Low-Code/No-Code Solutions.” Watch the replay to hear the latest insights and updates on SAP’s low-code/no-code tools from SAP experts Sebastian and Sandra.
For more information on SAP Process Automation: