The new and updated product documentation for SAP Enterprise Product Development 2205 is now available on the SAP Help Portal. Here, you’ll find all essential user guides as well as information on installation, security, administration, and integration, including APIs and other developer’s information.
To get a complete overview of the new features and functions introduced with SAP Enterprise Product Development 2205, refer to What’s New in SAP Enterprise Product Development.
The SAP Enterprise Product Development documentation set includes the following documents:
- Feature Scope Description
- What’s New page on new and changed features
- User Guides on the following capabilities:
- Product Cockpit: An SAP Fiori app with a card-based dashboard that gives you an overview of information from different apps
- Collaboration: The collaboration cloud service for SAP Enterprise Product Development allows you to instantly collaborate with participants, within and outside your organization, to accelerate product innovation
- Connected Products: Provides real-time monitoring of products and faster product design based on actual data. An IoT-enabled engineering model of a physical product is connected via sensors. OEMs create connected product models. Operators can then subscribe to the models (Digital-Product-as-a-Service) and use insights from the models for predictive maintenance.
- Engineering: This capability includes the following applications:
- With the Requirements Acquisition apps, you have a streamlined process for collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- The Web application Requirements Management and Systems Modeling lets you work in areas of requirements management and systems modeling.
- With the Test Management apps, you can plan, execute, monitor, and analyze the testing projects for your product prototype.
- Intelligent Handover: Designed for production engineers, the intelligent handover is a capability of SAP Enterprise Product Development that bridges the gap in the design-to-operate phase in the product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Visualization: This capability comprises applications and a set of microservices that simplify the visualization of 3D design data in business applications.
- Common Services: Customize different teams of users, add or remove users from the teams, and manage capability rules with the Manage Teams app.
- To get started, see our Administration and Security Guides.
Did this blog post help you in finding out all what’s new with SAP Enterprise Product Development 2205? If so, share it with a friend who might benefit from it. Like, share, subscribe, and look for more articles on our SAP Help Portal in the future.
Drop a comment or follow me, there’s more to come.