Electric mobility is on the rise more than it is. If you are currently dealing with the challenges for a climate-friendly fleet solution, you will benefit from the early implementation of a well-thought-out electric company fleet with processes that work smoothly and across solutions.
SAP E-Mobility is one of SAP’s key answers to our customers and partners’ question of sustainability and climate protection: cloud-based, cross-industry, integrated.
We are happy to welcome you at the SAP E-Mobility exhibition site from the 30th May to June 2nd, 22 live at Hannover Messe, the global flagship trade fair of industry. Our experts are expecting you in Hall 4, Stand D04.
In times of scarce resources, you can find out how SAP E-Mobility can transform your enterprise fleet into a carbon-neutral and sustainable fleet solution. Our experts provide transparency on the topics in the industry cloud.
- Get an overview of the different load scenarios that you can use with SAP E-Mobility.
- Learn how SAP E-Mobility integrates with SAP Concur to automate key charging processes.
- Do you want to ensure that your charging points operate smoothly with SAP E-Mobility? No problem, we help you to certify your hardware on SAP E-Mobility or find the appropriate hardware partner.
- Get inspired by different business scenarios from our reference customers to define the processes specific to your business.
- Do you have any questions about the SAP E-Mobility trail version? Our experts are happy to explain the details.
- Discuss with our experts how your company can achieve its sustainability goals to accelerate the energy transition.
We look forward to seeing you in Hanover. Gain deep insights into how SAP E-Mobility can help you deliver the greatest value to your company’s e-mobility strategy and leverage your insights from conversations with us to help your business navigate the path to a more sustainable future. Together, the future will be greener. With SAP E-Mobility.
You are good to go with these assets
For more information on SAP for Sustainability and our 3 pillars of Zero Emissions with Climate Action, Zero Waste with Circular Economy and Zero Inequality with Social Responsibility check out the following links: