Collaboration is one of the core values that helps us grow and improve. Your feedback as an SAP customer or partner has always been essential to make sure our SAP Help Portal content is hitting the mark.
That is why our SAP Cloud ALM Setup and Administration guide, the main onboarding document for SAP Cloud ALM, is now also available on GitHub.
The standard GitHub collaboration processes allow you to engage with us in an open conversation by giving feedback and even submitting content proposals. All you need is a GitHub account!
Here’s how it works:
Do you have general improvement ideas or questions for one of our documents? You can provide feedback in the form of a GitHub issue:
- To open an issue for the current document, choose “Feedback”.
- Let us know what you think.
- Submit your feedback and wait for our response.
Do you have specific suggestions on how to enhance our content? You can also directly contribute to our setup and administration guide:
- To open the current document in markdown format on GitHub, choose “Edit”.
- Choose the pencil icon to edit this file.
- Add your proposal.
- Create a pull request and wait for our response.
If your changes are accepted, your proposals are merged on GitHub and republished to SAP Help Portal.
As a reward for your valuable contributions, you can even earn badges for your SAP Community profile:
If you have read until the end, we would like to know what you think! Leave us a like or comment here on this blog post. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!