In this blog, you will learn, how to customize the Fiori launchpad logon screen.
I will cover:
- How to add client number on logon screen?
- How to change the background image to SAP ‘flower image’ ?
Here is the current screen shot and to be screen shot (which we are going to achieve)
Steps to be followed:
- Login to the SAP Gateway system (GUI).
- Go to transaction code – SICF
- Enter Service path – /sap/bc/ui2/flp and Execute
2. Service will appear, double click on service name to open the ‘Create/change window‘
- 3. Below is the screen shot of the detail page for the service – ‘flp’. Go to change mode and choose the ‘Error Pages’ tab.
4. In the Errors tab and choose ‘System Logon‘ and then choose the Configuration button beside.
5. On the System Logon Configuration dialog box, choose ‘Define Service-Specific Settings’.
6. Check ‘Client’ in ‘System logon Settings’ to see the client option on Logon pad.
In ‘Custom Implementation’ section, replace original class /UI2/CL_FIORI3_LOGIN with /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN to see flower window.
Choose ‘Save as Global Settings’.
On the Create/Change a Service screen, choose Save.
Refresh the Fiori Launchpad to view the changes.
Tips and tricks:
If FLP screen is not getting updated after following these steps, clear all the caches, logout and log back in again in Fiori
If you like to see similar changes for ‘Launchpad Designer’ follow the same steps for service /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn in SICF
I hope this step-by-step guide will help you to customize the Fiori Launchpad Logon page.
Check SAP community for Q& A.
Thank you everyone who has read this content! Please let me know your comments. I will be pleased to answer your questions!
See you next blog!