Organizations of all sizes are facing challenges to digitize and adapt their business processes to meet new requirements, respond quickly to fast changing external conditions, and operate securely and without interruptions. What’s more, the shortage of IT personnel and skilled developer resources results in the de-prioritization of projects as IT organizations struggle to keep up with ever changing requirements
Low-code/No-code development solutions play an important, and rapidly increasing role in the tool-box of technologies to tackle these challenges:
- Through radical simplification replacing coding with drag-and-drop simplicity, they enable more tech-savvy people to build apps, automations, and portals.
- The visual tooling and pre-built content enable developers to develop faster and respond more agile to new requirements
- And when these tools are designed to connect and integrate directly with the existing landscape, they can easily and securely and extend existing apps and processes to use data from these without losing business context
SAP’s Low-code/No-code solutions are designed to provide organizations with a simpler and faster way to modernize business processes and scale innovation (Request a demo). I would like to quickly introduce two key offerings in this space:
- The recently launched SAP Process Automation solution is an AI-powered, intuitive, and no-code solution for workflow management and robotic process automation (RPA). With visual drag-and-drop tools and prebuilt, industry-specific content, you can simplify business process automation, improve process efficiency, and enhance business agility.
- SAP AppGyver joined the SAP family in summer 2021.Developers of all skill levels can use an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, prebuilt components, and formula functions to build sophisticated, enterprise-ready applications that serve as the front end to automated processes.
A short blog post like this can’t do justice to SAP’s game-changing no-code technology. Therefore, I would like to invite you to listen in on our LinkedIn Live conversation:
Top 3 Reasons to Build and Automate with SAP’s Low-Code/No-Code
Wednesday, March 30th
5 pm CET | 11 am EST