You want to transform your customer engagements with SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud, but how can you ensure you get the best results? The good news is that you’re not alone in your journey from project kick-off to go-live. For nearly 50 years we have been supporting our customers resulting in successful user adoption and realization of their expected business outcomes. That experience is available to you in the SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center.
The SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center guides you at every stage of your implementation journey – from getting started, to defining the solution, preparing for your cloud upgrade, and preparing for go-live – with content and free-of-charge safeguarding services provided by SAP Enterprise Support. The SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center features knowledge base articles, best practices, service offerings and on-demand training videos.
Sections of the SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center
The SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center is divided into the five sections below, supporting the five phases of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud implementation:
- Welcome ensures you receive your initial credentials and S-user authorization, helps provision your SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud, and create user IDs for your team. It also includes a welcome kit and solution guides to introduce the software, tools and support available to you as a valued customer.
- Project Readiness helps ensure your implementation project is ready to begin. It includes best practices for implementation methodology, staffing, scoping, business goals and KPIs, deployment strategies, team enablement, and risk assessment.
- Guidance and Enablement features implementation guidance for data migration, integration, and extensibility, which help avoid complex development, performance, and stability issues. It helps you create an enablement plan for your team to succeed in implementation and adoption, and it offers CX Services for expert guidance in moving from deployment mode to the implementation phase.
- Project Progress focuses on risk mitigation. As part of SAP Enterprise Support, you can request Continuous Quality Check (CQC) & Improvement Services for a deployment readiness assessment and going-live support.
- Go-Live Preparation includes go-live guidance, suggestions for a deployment check review and post go-live validation.
With so much content based on 50 years of experience, the SAP Customer Experience Onboarding Resource Center helps ensure success of your SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud implementation and business transformation.
For even more information, we suggest you also visit the SAP Customer Experience engagement page, which will guide you to a deeper understanding of your SAP Customer Experience solution and a more streamlined enablement experience. If you have a specific question, post it on the Ask a Question page; experts at SAP and in the SAP user community are there to help.