With the SAP Intelligent RPA 2201 release coming with the beginning of this year, this blog post will highlight some of the new features available for you.
Release Agenda 2201
- Automation debugging optimization
- SAP GUI for HTML support in S4/HANA system
- Automation stability improvement
- UI Automation recorder productivity improvement
- Support Date data in Excel Cloud mapping activity
- Deprecated API triggers disabled
- Resizable columns in Cloud Factory tables
- Warning for deactivated artifacts in Store packages
Automation debugging optimization
Optimized debugging experience in Cloud Studio to launch the debug execution of your automations faster
SAP GUI for HTML support in S4/HANA system
Enable SAP GUI for HTML recorder to record SAP GUI for HTML applications embedded inside S4 Cloud System’s iframes
Cloud Studio Automation stability improvement
Creating a limitation on the length of an automation to avoid impacting the performance and stabitility
|100 steps||300 steps||500 steps|
UI Automation recorder productivity improvement
Detect screen change and display hint in the recorder widget to indicate that the new screen needs to be captured
Excel date data support in Excel Cloud Link activity
Better support of date, datetime and time in the data types that are created from Excel Cloud mapping activity
Deprecated API triggers disabled in all environments
Disabled all deprecated API triggers using trigger tokens instead of API keys in your environments. These triggers must be migrated to use API keys to not be deleted in end of January 2022
Resize columns of tables in Cloud Factory sections
Resize the columns’ width of any overview table in Cloud Factory sections to better read the content in each line.
- Drag left and right to customize the column width
- Double-click to automatically resize to the longest string of text in the column
Warning of deactivated artifacts
Warning indicating deactivated artifacts in the Store package detail page
307 Bots in on our Public Store
Thank you and stay tuned, the release of this version will happen very soon!
To learn more about other SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New page.