Welcome to the new business process intelligence (BPI) topic page!
To provide you with a world-class end-to-end community engagement experience, the Signavio Customer Community has now migrated to the SAP Community and we are very excited to launch our new business process intelligence topic page.
The BPI topic page offers a compilation of all the resources from Signavio and SAP and is the new central place for all BPI resources, tools, content, questions, answers and connection to experts from various industries to guide you through your process journey.
At BPI, we are dedicated to the success of our customers and are committed to deliver an excellent experience for you in the SAP Community. We will constantly share additional information and tips to support the transition, ensuring you are able to ask questions, search for answers and find information and other types of resources such as release notes, new feature updates and more in one place.
If you are new, we invite you to explore, ask questions and connect with other process management experts in the community.
Our suggestions is to make yourself familiar and ‘Follow’ the tags that are most interesting to you:
Need tips on how to get started in the SAP Community? We have you covered.
- View Community Resources to get familiar with how to ask a question, use tags, write blogs and more!
- Set up notifications, click on Profile > Manage my account > Communications and select the notifications you want to receive.
- Ask a BPI question
- Search content, click the “Community Content” tab and use the filters on the right to search. Search by author using the expression author:user name
- Check out the new BPI topic page
- Select Related Topics from the drop down on the navigation bar to view BPI LoB pages
- Click Community Content from the navigation bar to view questions and answers
- Browse sub-topic pages and forums to search content, questions and answers
- View Resources on the BPI topic page to access content and tools
- Ask “how to” questions using ‘SAP Signavio’ tags
- Follow ‘SAP Signavio’ tags to be notified about new questions
If you need help with general SAP Community questions contact email@example.com. Issues with access contact the IT Support team at SAPNetwork@SAP.com
We look forward to engaging with you in the SAP Community.