SAP Customer Data Platform bridges online and offline data to help you understand your customers and deliver relevantly, trusted, and personalized engagements
Key Benefit of SAP Customer Data Platform:
1) Increase revenue
2) Build trust and reduce compliance risk
3) Boost acquisition, retention, and loyalty
The SAP Customer Data Platform team continues to develop features to drive our mission: to empower you to be customer-centric enterprise-wide. During this session, our product manager will share what’s been cooking in the SAP CDP kitchen and what’s planned for 2022.
Current Innovations Done in Q3 2021:
1) B2B Foundation (Phase-I) – support account groups (infrastructure for CRM/SFA use-cases)
3) Activities Data Management enhancements – enable to fetch customer’s activities in addition to the existing customer profile information
4) Improved Connectivity – data transformations, versioning, support connectors custom-code using webhooks, support REST base audience activation
Future innovations Planned:
1) B2B Foundation (Phase-II) – support account groups (D2C + infrastructure for CRM/SFA use-cases)
2) Industry Accelerators Support
3) Activity Indicators enhancements & Complex Segmentation
4) AI-Based Predictive Scoring Activity Indicators (Phase-I OOB)
5) Journey Orchestration Extension
6) Activities Data Management enhancements
Some of the question asked during the webinar:
Q1) Recently, some partners objected that connector studio is ok, but that they would never recommend point to point connections and rather go through a middleware. What’s your view on this in regards to CDP? Thanks
Ans1) SAP has its own connectors built. However, we know that organizations will always need their own connectors, so we want to let you create the ones you need. You should be able to build most with Connector Studio. Connectors using REST API work best. For more complex connectors, it may require a middleware.
Q2) How can I get more information about partners’ extensions to CDP?
Ans2) We encourage partners to use our Connector Studio to build their connectors. The Industry Accelerator will also allow partners to set up quickly with the “playbook” file.
Q3) Does the client-side SDK integrate with the CDC WebSDK, to send (authenticated) events in the context of the currently logged-in user?
Ans3) Yes, a connector is already available with CIAM and ECPM (CDC) SDK to ingest authenticated customer data.
Q4) For current Gigya’s customers, is there a migration path to move to CDP?
Ans4) Gigya (CIAM and ECPM solutions) do not serve the same purpose as the SAP Customer Data Platform. Therefore, there is no migration needed.
You can watch this Webinar in Detail by Clicking Here
Global Topic Owner – SAP Customer Experience Solutions