This past spring SAP presented its first hyperautomation-focused webinar series featuring its low-code/no-code tools. It was a big success, generating thousands of views and many responses from people around the world both inside and outside of SAP, and across all lines of business. So I’m excited to invite you to SAP’s second hyperautomation webinar series in which SAP and SAP partner experts present insights and demos about how SAP Process Automation is transforming the way we work in Finance, Customer Experience, and Supply Chain Management.
As for BTP’s Hyperautomation strategy, Thomas Volmering and I will cover a lot of ground in our joint keynote address. My part will define the problems that are behind the push to develop low-code / no-code tools to help business users become citizen developers, and Thomas will go through some of the tools SAP has been developing to make hyperautomation a reality.
After our keynote on November 29th, SAP experts will present webinar sessions, including hands-on demos, in three tracks: Finance, Customer Experience, and Supply Chain Management.
We will start off with the Finance track on November 30th with these three presentations:
- Intelligent business document processing through embedded AI services for SMEs (Tomasz Janasz and Martin Slavik)
- How to leverage process mining to extract more value from your automation initiatives (Alessandro Manzi, Dietmar Steinbichler)
- Automated collection reminders using SAP Workflow Management (Archana Shukla et al.)
On December 7th, you will be able to attend these three 30-minute sessions in the Customer Experience track:
- Optimizing ticket handling efficiency with AI Business Service Ticket Intelligence (Haodan Yang)
- Building an e-store with personalized product recommendations (Kamil Korzekwa)
- Intelligent workflows for lead-to-order with outcome-based billing using SAP Workflow Management (Archana Shukla)
And finally, on December 14th, we will finish up this webinar with these five presentations in the Supply Chain Management track:
- Supply chain ecosystems: build a new kind of supply network that’s both resilient and responsive. Continuously improve with process mining to deep-dive into business environments (Christos Natsidis)
- Improved Flexibility in Managing Sales Order Approvals using SAP Workflow Management (Archana Shukla)
- Managing procure-to-order with SAP Workflow Management (Venugopal Chembrakalathil)
- Intelligent business document processing through side-by-side intelligent RPA scenarios for SMEs (Maciek Fuchs and Mario Fetzner)
- Using SAP Process Recorder to automate sales order creation in S/4HANA (Evgeniy Gorbunov)
At this point you may be asking yourself, “Why is SAP so interested in LCNC tools and why all the excitement about hyperautomation?” The short answer is that companies all over the world are facing shortages of IT personnel while simultaneously having to deal with an ever-growing need to digitize and automate business processes. SAP wants to take the lead in providing companies with the best solutions to these challenges — all while answering our own growing need to engage more non-technical people in the task of automating processes. (I’ll be discussing all this in more detail during the keynote address.)
I hope you will attend the keynote and the sessions in this webinar series that are most relevant to the projects you are working on. Hyperautomation is here and SAP is fully engaged in making it happen not only within our company, but also in response to increasing demand from organizations and enterprises both big and small. See you there!