On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE Team, it is my pleasure to introduce you in this blog post to the live session : Monitoring Commerce Cloud with Dynatrace.
What is it about?
In this live session, you will learn how to monitor SAP Commerce Cloud in the Public Cloud (aka. SAP Commerce Cloud Version 2 / CCV2) with the pre-bundled Application Performance Monitoring Software (aka. APM) Dynatrace.
Who is it for?
This live session is intended for Technical Developers/Consultants, System Administrators or Dev-Ops Managers, who need to monitor and trouble-shoot SAP Commerce Cloud CCV2 Servers via the pre-bundled Dynatrace APM, as well as for IT Project Managers with the need of understanding the out-of-the-box features of the APM support via Dynatrace within SAP Commerce Cloud projects.
What does it offer?
The live session is a 2 hours instructor led webinar via SAP live class (e.g. zoom), with general introduction to the concepts and features of Dynatrace, its relationship/application with SAP Commerce Cloud in the Public Cloud, and a lot of demonstrations.
The essential topics include:
- Basic concepts (Brief Intro, Features and Modules & Overview)
- Features (Out-of-the-box versus paid add-on ones)
- How to access Dynatrace from Commerce Cloud Portal
- Introduction to the Dynatrace interface
- Monitoring tools – application, synthetic, transactions & services
- Backtrace analysis, service flow, PurePaths
- Commerce Cloud SQL transactions
- Technology overview – monitoring by technology
- Docker view
- Analysis tools
- Dynatrace out-of-the-box dashboards
- SAP dashboards
- Custom dashboards
- Problems analysis page
- Smartscape topology view
- Diagnostic Tools
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Addons
- Synthetic Monitoring
- User sessions
- DEM Dashboards
- Questions & Answers through out the live session.
- Features roadmap for 2021/2022.
How can you book it?
The live session is available on SAP Learning Hub. You will need to have a subscription in order to register for the live session there.
There are 2 ways to access to the registration page of this live session (as well as the schedule of the next occurrences):
- You can go to SAP Learning Hub, and search for “dynatrace”, the live session should be among the first results with the code: LS_DYNATRACE_EN under “Learning Content”
- You can also use the direct link here, but please remember you need to be logged in on SAP Learning first to use the link: Live Sessions: Monitoring Commerce Cloud with Dynatrace.
for better understanding the live session’s content, it’s recommended to also attend the:
before or after attending the live session.
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the update of the live session, please follow the blog post by clicking on the “follow” button on the left.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day and see you next!