This is the first in a series of blog posts about SAP’s Integration and Extension Suite product roadmap. I hope I can leverage this to communicate our vision as well as important deliverables to our users. In this blog, I’ll show you some of the highlights of SAP Integration and Extension Suite roadmap. Please note that the top picks are chosen based on my personal view and I’ll not contain the full set of innovations we deliver.
Make sure you also tune in our SAP virtual TechEd in November 16-18th for learning more inspiring technology, registration opens in October.
Delivered Innovations in Q3:
- Low code environment is generally available on SAP Business Technology Platform and now you can use SAP AppGyver to build mobile or web applications to extend existing SAP or third-party business solutions without the help of the central IT department or professional developers. For details, please check out the blog from Murali Shanmugham.
- To meet customer expectations for higher availability of SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP), we improve the uptime of various SAP BTP services. As of August, we enhanced SLA up to 99.95 percent for major services. Please read the latest service description guide.
- We simplified the catalog experience for the landing page of SAP API Business Hub. Explore the redesigned page here: https://api.sap.com/ On top of that, we announced that live process content packages for workflow management are released for digital process automation. You can now discover and consume workflow content from SAP API Business Hub. Further detailed guidance can be found in the blog from Stephan Schluchter.
- We provide the ability for customers or partners with a nonproductive test or developer license to configure the SAP Graph on SAP Business Technology Platform. Now they can build their connectivity to SAP S/4HANA and Success Factors.
- Free tier option is available for 20 services since July 1st. Existing customers with a CPEA or a Pay-As-You-Go contract get access to the new free tier model automatically through their SAP BTP cockpit. In addition, partners can also benefit from the BTP Free Tier model, read the news here.
- Starting from August 19th, SAP partners can order free and low-priced test, demonstration, and development licensing services for SAP Business Technology Platform under the new consumption-based model Pay-As-You-Go. Detailed information can be found in the quick guide.
- SAP Mobile Start is a native mobile application for all SAP users and it allows users to access native or web-responsive (such as SAPUI5) business apps, data, and information from the SAP Launchpad service. Users can easily access content, apps, and tasks in one place so that they can stay informed and carry out all their tasks no matter where they are. For details, please refer to the blog from Philipp Herzig.
Future planned innovations:
Disclaimer:The items, dates and timing within the roadmap are subject to change and the continued development or release of a project on the roadmap is at the sole discretion of SAP.
Since our roadmap is constantly evolving, please check out the roadmap explorer for the latest updates.
👉🏽If you would like to download the roadmap in a pdf format, please click here.
More future technology and innovations you will see at #SAPTechEd2021! See you there! 🙋🏻♀️