A special guest- Liz Miller, vice president and principal analyst for Constellation Research talks about how you can best evaluate the expanding field of CDP solutions and how can you define success.
In this webinar you will:
- Discover why a CDP is a major opportunity for your IT team to enhance customer experiences
- Learn 5 CDP commandments that will help you evaluate solutions and speed time to value
- See a CDP fuel engagements with relevant, trusted customer insights in a live demo
Liz Miller, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Constellation Research.
Liz is focused on the business demands on today’s Chief Marketing Officer, the evolution of customer engagement, and the rising requirement for a new security posture that accounts for the threat to brand trust. A 27-year marketing veteran, Liz offers guidance on the leadership, business transformation, and technology requirements for today’s marketing organizations and how to effectively transform business models to stay competitive in the shifting digital landscape.
The 5 Customer Data Platform Commandments for Successful Adoption that Liz talks about are:
- Thou shall play a team sport
- Thou shall stop measuring degrees
- Thou shall define success and value
- Thou shall not mock permission
- Thou Shall engage in now
To know what is really behind each of these commandments see the full webinar follow this link.
You will also have an opportunity to see the demos done Sergey Krayniy, Head of Product Management, Customer Data Cloud, SAP Customer Experience.
To see the full recording from the webiner follow this link.
Please comment on the blog if you have any questions or feedback related to the blog series.
Global Topic Owner – Customer Experience Solutions