With the fast pace of digital transformation, companies need to rapidly adapt to new challenges impacting business models and the way they do business. Organizations need solutions that deliver continuous innovation via rapid release cycles. However, technology alone cannot bring real value without knowledgeable experts designing, implementing and running it. Critical business outcomes can only be realized by knowledgeable experts with proven SAP capabilities, underpinned by trusted SAP certifications.
According to a study from IDC, well trained implementation teams help organizations reduce rework, minimize implementation risk and allow organizations to maximize the value of their investment. When implementation teams are sufficiently trained, they can “better document stakeholder requirements, anticipate or overcome obstacles and, generally, better leverage the existing deployment tools and accelerators to reduce the time to deploy new systems regardless of external circumstances that might be slowing their progress.” This is why when selecting an implementation partner for your SAP project, certifications provide you with a benchmark you can use to evaluate the most trained consultant candidates.
Working with certified SAP consultants is a way of guaranteeing that your organization is working with the very best service providers in a particular SAP solution area. Every consultant that is certified by SAP is equipped with the latest skills and knowledge to provide you a fast route to transformation with minimum disruption. Regardless of your company size or industry – SAP partners can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the SAP solution that best fits your unique needs.
There are a number of benefits to working with certified SAP consultants including:
- Established reputation: SAP certifications are globally recognized accreditation, providing personal and company recognition of SAP solution expertise.
- Expert knowledge: Certified SAP consultants have the expertise to maintain the high levels of satisfaction, solution quality, and service delivery required.
- Up-to-date skills : SAP certification exams are in sync with quarterly or biannual product release cycles to ensure individuals can stay current with their skills for the latest SAP innovations
- Best practice: certified SAP consultants, trained directly by SAP experts, have access to SAP best-practices and are enabled to provide improved support to customers.
- Maximized ROI: SAP technology paired with the power of skilled, certified consultants maximizes the value you can get for your business.
Whether you are working with an in-house SAP team or with an SAP partner, look for SAP certifications to be assured of the highest level of expertise and currency with the latest SAP innovations.