SAP TechEd Online will take place November 16-18, 2021, and once again offers you the chance to learn about SAP’s latest technologies and product updates. Students, developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, DBAs, IT Managers, and others in technical job roles of SAP customers and partners come together to share knowledge and build connections.
The SAP Community is a huge part of what makes TechEd so great. Your contributions are invaluable to us. How about becoming part of the event and submitting a Community Talk proposal?
Community Talks are 15-minute live sessions where you can be interviewed to share your experiences and knowledge. This can either be a short presentation or a demo including an interactive Q&A session.
We’d love to hear about your experience with our security products and features. Share best practices, or show us how you are using SAP functionality to make your business more secure.
How to submit your proposal
If you would like to hold a session, please submit your session here including the following required information:
- Session Title (max. 75 characters incl. spaces)
- Session Abstract (max. 500 characters incl. spaces)
- Session Topic
- Your SAP Community Profile Link
- Session Level (please select: beginners, advanced or experts)
- Programming Language (only if applicable)
- Job Roles of your session target audience (please select one: administrator, architect, CIO/CTO, consultant, or developer)
- SAP Products related to your session
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- SAP Partner? (Yes/No)
- SAP Customer? (Yes/No)
For more information on other possible topics, aside from security, please refer to this blog.
Please note that SAP employees are excluded from participation.
Submission deadline is October 16, 2021. You will be informed about the final decision in the following weeks. We look forward to your contributions!