Reinventing How We Work
|The SAP Mentor Spotlight Interview Series highlights key strategic topics, such as UI5, learning, and other topics, and provides insights from Mentors and SAP leaders on turning ideas into innovative approaches that impact people, process, and technology.|
As the post-pandemic workplace takes shape, after months of ongoing change, organizations are assessing their employees’ experiences as a top priority going forward.
A key driver is engaging the workforce to positively impact business success. Organizations that listen to and act based on employee feedback are in a better position to address challenges, serve customers, and stay with the company longer.
Recently a group of experts got together to share their views on creating better people experiences to boost productivity and engagement:
- Jill Popelka, President of SuccessFactors, SAP
- Danielle Larocca, Sr. Vice President of Human Capital Management Tech., EPI-USE Labs, SAP Mentor
- Becky Doyle, Global Vice President of Product Support, SAP
During this video session they discussed how:
- Organizations that listen to their employees and empower them, increase employee satisfaction, and create more wins.
- Continuous learning impacts the enterprise as a strategic enabler to create a culture of resiliency and drive business transformation.
- Accurate data impacts informed decisions versus guesstimates or gut feelings.
- Customers and peers are adapting to the pandemic and coming back stronger.
As Jill said during this session, “You know experience is kind of the name of the game in our world, right now, and a good user experience leaves a nice user impression. A bad one leaves a really, really impactful experience with that user, and so we want to make sure that all of the experiences that we provide are excellent ones.”
Danielle also reflected on the power of turning complex, technical topics into logical clear messages when she added, “The ability to take a complicated topic and break it down for the general person, like myself, who may not be a technical expert is something I strive to do.”
Together the panel addressed embracing the SAP SuccessFactor Human Experience Management (HXM) digital transformation and developing a current and future-ready workforce.
Join in the conversation by watching the video and posting any comments below.