Welcome to the August update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
New Certify Page in SAP Learning Hub
- For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers (except for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub,
edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and edition for SAP PartnerEdge)
Starting in August, an integration to SAP Certification through the “Certify” page will be available in SAP Learning Hub. You can access all available and all achieved certifications. With the help of a search function, you can also filter certifications for particular roles and subject areas you are interested in.
Under the “My Certifications” tab, you will have an overview of all your valid, expiring, and expired certifications. When it is mandatory to stay current with a certification to keep its validity, a due date will appear next to your certification together with a link to the corresponding “Stay current content and assessment” in the stay current web app. As you pass an assessment, the certification will be automatically moved to the “Valid certifications” list, with the new validity date. This provides a clear overview for you of the status of your certifications and the actions you need to take to keep certifications from expiring.
Check out this new integration in the top main navigation in SAP Learning Hub.
New SAP Learning Journey Experience
- For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers
As of August, a new enhanced SAP Learning Journey experience with new design and features is live.
Fully integrated in SAP Learning Hub, SAP Learning Journeys will be accessible under the “Learn” tab in the top navigation bar, as well as in the search function. The new features include:
- One overview page to access all available SAP Learning Journeys across your subscriptions
- A “My SAP Learning Journeys” section to list all your pinned SAP Learning Journeys and the ones
which you are currently working on
- A function to see and manually set progress on individual SAP Learning Journey tiles
Updated SAP Marketing Cloud Learning Journey
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, business edition, edition for customer
experience, partner edition, and edition for SAP PartnerEdge
We are happy to announce that our SAP Marketing Cloud Learning Journey for business user role has been fully updated. Updates include:
- More topics and up-to-date contents relevant to the business user role
- A variety of different learning resources such as videos, articles, tutorials, openSAP courses, and more
- Additional platforms and resources that broaden your skills along with marketing learning content in the Expand your skills section.
Click on the link and check out our newly updated SAP Marketing Cloud Learning Journey.
Technology Support and Enablement for a Hybrid Workforce
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support
Organizations worldwide are benefiting from cloud technologies, process automation, and collaborative applications. See how the SAP Enterprise Support Academy program supports you in building the technical skills needed to use these new tools and get the full value of your software solution. For this, you can leverage a customizable learning plan with live sessions, expert guided implementations, and much more. Read more in the SAP News Center article or go to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy directly here.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers enablement sessions to help you get familiar with using the SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access portal. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes, and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Check out the offerings this month:
openSAP Summer School
This year, openSAP offers the first openSAP Summer School for everyone interested in learning about SAP’s latest innovations. Join in the fun and be part of the openSAP Summer School 2021 experience! Earn your free record of achievement and digital badge in a variety of unlocked courses and discover selected microlearning videos and podcast episodes in special summer playlists. To stay up to date with the summer school offerings, take part in special summer school activities, and connect with fellow learners, join the openSAP Summer School Coffee Corner.
OpenSAP Summer School runs until August 31, 2021.
SAP Innovation Awards 2022 Submissions are Officially Open
After the SAP Innovation Awards 2021 we are ready for more! Now, it´s time for the SAP Innovation Awards 2022! To make each year fun and exciting, we updated categories to reflect world´s realities and industry priorities, but also to celebrate SAP´s 50th anniversary. Additionally, we refined the eligibility criteria to ensure proven innovation is at the center of submissions, including no longer accepting partner PCOs. This time, we´ll also have 75 finalists and 25 winners. But that’s not all! Visit the Innovation Awards website for more thrilling developments.
SAP HCM Payroll Processing Learning Hub Live Sessions
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for people engagement, academic edition, and edition for SAP Next-Gen
Starting in July, several new live sessions in the SAP HCM Payroll Processing and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Learning Room in German and English take place every week. Leverage demos, exercises, and discussions to get an overview of payroll processes, understand and edit payroll schemas, and become an expert in the structures of personnel calculation rules.
Go to the event calendar of the SAP Learning Room, take a look at the variety of sessions in different languages and time zones, and register to get started.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session on alignment with management about system standards (North America time friendly): August 19, 12:00 p.m.–01:00 p.m. (EST)
- Live session series on the SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement solution onboarding sessions
(North America time friendly): August 24-26, 11:00 a.m.–01:00 p.m. (EST)
SAP Finance Learning Room (for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session on central finance – learn how SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation technology can drive intelligent automation with central finance (Europe time friendly): August 26, 04:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (CET)
You can find all live session resources for August in the content catalog. Please refer to the “08 Live Sessions” tab and take a look at the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
New Courses in SAP Learning System Access
We recently added these courses to the SAP Learning System Access portal:
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting – Assisting with IFRS 15/US-GAAP ASC 606 (S4F55*)
- Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Overview (BR230*)
- SAP S/4HANA Service – Service Processing (S4750*)
- ABAP Programming in Eclipse (BC404*)
- SAP Sales Cloud (C4H410*)
- Customizing Additional Topics in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM120*)
You can access the entire catalog here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.
*Links accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribers
How to Learn with SAP Learning System Access
You have a subscription to SAP Learning System Access and don’t know where to start? Watch this overview video of SAP Learning System Access and learn how to navigate in the environment to get the most out of your subscription. Take a look now and start practicing hands-on.