Last year, we launched our online co-innovation platform for SAP S/4HANA for group reporting. Using the Customer Influence Platform, you have a direct access to ourselves in the SAP Product Engineering team. You can submit your improvement requests, and vote for your peers’ ideas via a smooth, scalable, collaborative and transparent co-innovation website. When your idea gets 6 votes, we review it, and potentially add it to our development backlog.
Today, we’d like to thank the 100+ customers and partners who actively participate in our continuous co-innovation stream! We’re so proud to see our community growing, and all the ideas you suggest. Your input is invaluable for us to deliver features that reflect the way you work, improve our product, and help you run your consolidation better.
As we’re currently assessing your new ideas as part of our Q2 review, we wanted to tell you we delivered 30 new features based on your ideas within the last 12 months:
- 7 new Consolidation features, such as the possibility to get currency translation differences to equity pickup, or automated transfer activity in consolidation of investments.
- 6 new Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation features, such as the on-the-fly currency translation.
- 5 new Data collection features, such as the calculations in input forms or the automatic update of data entry status in the data monitor.
- 5 new Analytics features, such as the ability to perform group data analysis for multiple consolidation groups, or to drill down at the financial statement item hierarchy node level.
- 4 new Process control and Data quality features, such as the ability to import group journal entries with custom fields.
- 4 new Master Data features, such as the creation of new consolidation document types, the expanded field support in breakdown categories or the hierarchy creation for custom fields.
All these new features come from you, and as we continue our development focus on SAP S/4HANA for group reporting, we look forward to continuing this fruitful collaboration with you all!
Want to join our online Customer Influence Platform, and co-innovate directly with ourselves in the SAP S/4HANA for group reporting Product Engineering team? It’s easy, just connect to our platform. We look forward to seeing all your ideas and suggestions, and as we move forward, continue interacting directly with you to further improve our next generation financial consolidation software.