This blog is a continuation to the below 2 blogs
This blog post covers detailed steps to configure MDC for Business partner.
This blog covers the step by step demo of how to upload the business partners using the Fiori app.
Using MDC for BP relationship we will be able to change existing BP relationship fields as well as create new relationship.
Master data consolidation and mass processing (MDC) is a module which helps in data cleansing.
A standard MDC process has many process steps , and in this blog i am going to share only about
creating the process templates , defining the scope and Activation .
It requires some basic knowledge of MDG , Odata services , BGRFC and authorization objects.
The first step is to configure the process templates.
- Go to MDCIMG ->Configure process Models-> Import predefined process templates for business partners.
- Once the BC set is activated the process template will be available for use
2. Configure process model
- 147 BO for Business partner , 1405 for Business partner relationship , 194 for product and MDC_147 for consolidation of Business partner
- We have configured for 1405.
3. Configure Scope
- In this step we can define the fields which are going to be changed during a mass processing process.
- We have defined BUT051-SMTP_ADDRESS
4. Configure Activation
- The activation step can be configured with a change request or can be direct activation.in this article we have done direct activation
- There are 3 types of records -> New , Update and match groups.
5. Configure BGRFC
.6. Configure Fiori app
- Copy all the below apps from business catalog: SAP_CMD_BC_BP_MONPROCS
This article will help consultants in setting up MDC in their system and use it for master data updates.
Please feel free to share your comments and suggestions