Pre-defined learning paths with Outcome Based Guidance have been developed to address leaders in decision-making roles who need to make strategic decisions. Currently, more than 40 Outcome Based Guidance provide partners with a step by step approach with predefined learning paths that include training, enablement, tools and resources, for improving their teams’ capabilities and achieving business goals.
Three new outcomes were recently published for partners:
New preconfigured search links provide access to all outcomes by solution, role, or keyword. For example:
Outcome Based Guidance provide the following benefits to partners:
- Make strategic and tactical decisions
- Plan and execute with a fully trained and enabled team
- Drive growth and continuous improvement across teams and roles
- Provide better self-service actionable guidance
- Simplify complex decisions and processes to make a measurable impact
- Drive more productive conversations with your partner business manager, partner experience managers, and other SAP contacts
For more information, please check out this dedicated Outcome Based Guidance page on SAPPartnerEdge.com.