We are pleased to announce the availability of the updates to SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and pre-configuration content in SAP Best Practices Explorer (BPX). This release delivers many updates to the ready-to-run business processes, prescriptive methodology and the SAP Cloud ALM capabilities that our customers can leverage in their SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects. Here are key highlights for this release, you can learn more in the detailed sections below:
Content updates for SAP Best Practices Explorer
SAP Best Practices Explorer is the one-stop shop for ready-to-run digitized business processes. View the What’s new by checking out the recently released packages and updates to our portfolio of SAP Best Practices solutions. In addition, you can now find S/4HANA Cloud related content in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community.
For more information, please use the links below.
BP Explorer Link
|SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition 2102||Update|
|SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Cloud||Update||Link|
|SAP Best Practices for SAP Marketing Cloud||Update||Link|
|SAP Best Practices for SAP Integrated Business Planning||Update||Link|
Highlights of SAP Activate Methodology Updates
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition 2102
The SAP Activate content in the Implementation Roadmap for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition (ES) has been enhanced for 2102 with improvements to help guide the customer through the implementation journey. The key highlights are:
For a complete list of improvements, please see the release notes on the S/4HANA Cloud Release blog.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition
For a complete list of improvements, please see the release notes on the SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition.
SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
Last week, SAP launched RISE with SAP to offer one bundle of products and services that help our customers start their journey to the Intelligent Enterprise at their own pace and on their own terms. Following this launch, the SAP Activate team released a blog introduction: Rise with SAP: Get your projects started right with SAP Activate and Ready-to-Run Business Process Content. We are pleased to announce the release of the new SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
The SAP Activate implementation Methodology roadmap will guide the implementation team through a SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation. It includes:
The content can be found here. Stay tuned for more blogs and updates on this new release.
New functionality available in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer
The following features improvements are now available in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer.
- A new entry page provides, in addition to “Explore all roadmaps,” selectable favorite road maps and “how to use” instructions.
- Search functionality available for all roadmaps or for specific roadmaps.
- “Where used” information for all accelerators.
- Feedback option on accelerator level.
- Content sharing option (mail, social media) on activity and task level which supports the sharing of links on distinct topics in the roadmap with project team members.
- The grouping sequence in “Explore all roadmaps” changed.
New and updated features in SAP Cloud ALM
We have announced availability of SAP Cloud ALM to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers in our last release announcement in November (see previous blog here). In this updated we want to highlight few new capabilities that are now available to SAP Cloud ALM users. SAP Cloud ALM is continuously developed and enhanced, you can always find the latest information about the planned capabilities in the SAP Cloud ALM product roadmap (link) and new features are highlighted on SAP Cloud ALM Help pages (link).
- Project and Task Management
- Create and Custom Milestones (see Figure 1 below)
- Blocked status for tasks
- Last changed timestamp for tasks in Task List
- Allow links as attachments
- Change and Deploy Management
- Split of Repository for notes and Requirements for future scalability
- Simple Change Management for Requirements
- Process Management
- Enhanced filters for Country and Solution Scenario
- Latest content updates will be made available at the time of tenant provisioning
- Support for Solution Variants
- Stable links to SAP Best Practices Explorer for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition process content.
- Show and hide cards on Overview page
- Integration with Qualtrics for customer feedback (see figure 2 above)
You can request your SAP Cloud ALM tenant by following the procedure outlined in the “Request SAP Cloud ALM tenant” task (link) in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer.