In this year of constant movement and transition, the all-new, virtual and complimentary ASUG and SAP ALM Summit NA 2020 event will focus on innovation in SAP application lifecycle management (ALM) and will help you on your journey in becoming an intelligent enterprise. Through expert discussions and educational demos, you can come with a vision and walk away confident with a plan for your ALM strategy. Gain what you need to know and the answers to critical questions such as how you can address current, future, and unexpected ALM challenges.
In addition to the 3-day main-event, Tuesday–Thursday, November 17–19, 2020, that is open to all registrants at no cost, the summit features two bonus pre-event sessions. The 2.5-hour jumpstart sessions on Tuesday, November 10th and Thursday, November 12th, will provide foundational information, demos and Q&A, for attendees new to the SAP ALM portfolio or those wishing to refresh their knowledge.
Event key takeaways include:
- Learn how SAP and customers are jointly driving SAP ALM innovations for enhanced management of cloud, hybrid, and on-premise solutions—through the complete solution life cycle.
- Obtain best practices to accelerate your SAP S/4HANA transformation journey and learn how to reduce complexity and decrease costs during your implementation. Learn more about Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager that is now available to all customers at no additional costs.
- Experience how SAP Solution Manager and SAP Focused Run enable you to meet operational challenges, prioritize areas for improvement, and effectively manage your end-to-end hybrid solutions properly—on-premise and in the cloud.
- Discover how SAP Cloud ALM is a brand-new, cloud-based offering that comes at no additional cost and supports the life cycle from build to run. This newly designed offering is built on modern cloud technology and is cost-efficient for customers. It is perfectly tailored for cloud customers and manages hybrid-cloud solutions.
- Understand how SAP Solution Manager, SAP Focused Run, and SAP Cloud ALM enable you to effectively stay on top of the SAP ALM strategy. Learn how to successfully incorporate them into your own long- and medium-term IT plans and business goals.
- This event’s inspiring keynote strategy talks, interactive expert Q&A discussions, demos, and deep-dive breakout sessions, as well as featured customer and partner showcases, will give you the key knowledge required to successfully accelerate your SAP S/4HANA project and your digital transformation journey. Our experts are happy to support you in realizing the next steps in your SAP ALM strategy.
Remotely Join Us and Click Register for all main-event and pre-event jumpstart details and plan TODAY to have a premium front row seat at the All New, Virtual, and Complementary ASUG and SAP ALM Summit NA 2020!