The purpose of this blog is to plan a transition from conventional SAP ERP system to SAP S/4 HANA. SAP Readiness check for SAP S/4HANA assists customers with planning and preparation activities necessary to convert an SAP ECC system to SAP S/4HANA. SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA supports SAP ERP 6.0 (Enhancement Package 0 to 8) and SAP S/4HANA Finance 1504 and 1605.
- Improved analysis report.
- Better prepare for the transition to SAP S/4HANA with optimized business processes.
- Identify potential improvement.
- Filter on mandatory activities to ease project planning
- Customers can upload the detailed consistency heck results to deep dive into results online
- All project phases activities are sequenced and categorized (mandatory, conditional or optional)
- TCI should be enabled.
- ST-PI patch should be latest.
- If SNote 2310438 and another dependent note has been implemented before then we need to de-implement those SNote.
- APIs are required to run SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. To install these supporting APIs we need to implement below SAP Note.
Run transaction SA38 and execute the program RC_COLLECT_ANALYSIS_DATA in the production system.
Select all scope selection for Discover Phase. Ensure not to select Simplification Item Consistency available under Scope selection for plan phase.
Click Schedule Analysis to schedule a job to collect data.
Below job has been triggered and can be checked in SM37.
When the job is completed then click on Download Analysis Data.
Launch the link: https://rc.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com and use the ZIP file that was generated in step4. To create a new analysis, click Create New Analysis.
Once the status changes to Ready, the SAP Readiness Check analysis can be accessed with simplification items, add-on, business function, SAP S/4HANA simulation size, integration, business process analytic, recommended Fiori application and many more.
Hope the reading was helpful to understand the key concept of SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. Thanks for your time and share your valuable comments or queries. More than happy to answer!!
Hope this blog post will be helpful!!
Please refer help.sap.com for reference content in this regard.