Note to SAP Community members: SAP recognizes the importance of the integrity of the SAP Community. In an effort to continue to support the community and at the same time adapt to this time of uncertainty, we are creating a temporary space for partners who have free solutions that can help you continue to move forward. Our intention is to give you direct access to their solutions as they may provide you with practical help to tackle COVID-19 disruptions.
The spread of COVID-19 has affected almost all spheres of human life – physical, emotional, and economic. Businesses are grappling with this unforeseen situation and trying to mitigate several challenges. As this global crisis signals business and cash flow difficulties for the next few months, we joined hands with KTern to do what little we can for the SAP fraternity we know and love.
In the spirit of goodwill, we will be delivering a KTern product-automated SAP Qualified DTAR (Digital Transformation Assessment Report) to help businesses with their SAP productivity now and beyond COVID-19. The report is cost-free with no strings attached as we stand together during this crisis to ensure your productivity at first and happiness at best.
Within 2 business days of Auto-Assessment (remotely), KTern will auto-generate the SAP Certified DTAR to help organizations map their “as-is” SAP system, identify areas to optimize, and present a roadmap for the effective realization of the possible optimizations.
What does the SAP Qualified DTAR contain?
Custom Process Auto-Assessment
- ECC optimization, SAP S/4HANA impact and archiving analysis of custom processes
- Custom to standard process adaptation scenarios in SAP S/4HANA
- Interface & add-on analysis and its SAP S/4HANA testing impact
- User license optimization recommendations
- Data footprint analysis of the SAP ECC landscape
Business Process Auto-Assessment
- Materiality analysis and process mining for complexity & risk estimation
- Fit-gap analysis and insights
- Training scenarios and stakeholder recommendations
- Test case recommendations
- Deviations and optimization insights of existing business processes
Roadmap and Effort Auto-Estimation
- Determination of right product choice & migration approach
- Project forecast with roadmap and effort
- Simulation results of KTern’s S4HANAPEDIA.AI engine which comprises intelligence from 127 successful SAP S/4HANA projects
Who are eligible to receive the SAP Qualified DTAR?
- ECC customers who want a roadmap for their transition to SAP S/4HANA with cost, time, and effort estimations
- SAP S/4HANA customers who want to identify optimizations in their SAP landscape
- SAP ECC customers who want to identify optimizations in their existing SAP ERP system and evaluate the feasibility
- ECC customers who have completed the SAP Readiness Check and would like a further analysis of their SAP ECC system to understand the impact of SAP S/4HANA better and plan accordingly
- Enterprises that want to auto-generate test cases to optimize their testing processes
- SAP ECC customers with excessive customizations who want to clean up their custom code before thinking about any SAP transformation
- Companies that want to prepare an RFP for their SAP projects
If you would like to learn more, view a sample report, and generate your SAP Qualified DTAR (Digital Transformation Assessment Report), you can get in touch with me or contact KTern at https://ktern.com/company/contact.
Stay home. Stay safe. Stay productive. Like every other crisis, we will ride this tide, adapt, and come out stronger.