These are challenging times, but we want to celebrate our success of Q1 validating SAP as a great place to work.
We are extremely proud of the external recognition receive for our high commitment to employees and SAP’s unique culture.
The Question is: Why Awards?
First we want to attract more candidates and enhance our employer brand. We want the best talents for SAP.
We also want to boost employee morale and retain top talent by driving employee engagement with participation.
Our positioning against other leading companies is priority – Benchmark SAP HR practices!
We enhance SAP’s reputation with clients and investors.
In Q1 of 2020, SAP has received a total of 50 employer awards, recognitions, and certifications across 32 countries and regions. Congratulations, SAP!
A few highlights:
- 23 Awards from Top Employer Institute globally
- Top Rated Workplace: Tech in India
- Best company for Interns in Brazil
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2020
- Best Employer for Women in Germany
- Most Powerful Brand 2020 in GermanyDownloadable Q1/2020 Awards Graphic on Employer Branding Jam page listing all awards & locations
Best regards and stay healthy,