Scenario 1: Creation of outbound deliveries in EWM (From ERP Outbound Delivery).
- When an outbound delivery is created in ERP, the data from ERP delivery is passed to the Function module BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC to create Outbound Delivery Request & Outbound Delivery Order in decentralized or Embedded EWM system.
- Below given Function Module will be called remotely and the same can be seen in Inbound Queue with transaction code SMQ2.
Scenario 2: Sending Additional Fields to EWM Outbound Delivery (From ERP Outbound Delivery).
- How to send additional information from ERP to EWM system while creating outbound delivery in EWM System (both Embedded and Decentral)
- The Function module BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC` will be called while creating the EWM Outbound Delivery Order.
- Implement BADI “SMOD_V50B0001” with method EXIT_SAPLV50K_005.
In the above said exit, use the importing parameters for fetching the required data and pass those values to the extension tables which are changing.
Use Extension1 with structure BAPIEXTC for passing the unstructured data (long text)
Use Extension2 with structure BAPIEXTC for passing the structured data (values for data elements).
Scenario 3: Receive Additional data into EWM system (replicate tables from Scenario 2).
Use Enhancement spot /SCWM/ES_ERP_MAPIOUT
Badi: /SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPOUT_OD_SAVEREPL for fetching the tables.
These extension tables ET_EXTENSION1 & ET_EXTENSION2 acts as a place holder for the values that are passed in the user exit in scenario 2.