Join the SAP webinar on 6th May at 13:00 CEST
Do you monitor and manage identities and control who has access to information and processes within your organization – in the cloud and on-premise? Do you have a reliable, real-time enterprise-wide identity and access governance solution in place?
The key to building and sustaining an enterprise approach to managing user access across the employee life cycle and managing the associated access risk, is to deliver an effective set of capabilities that automate and embed risk and compliance management into a robust identity and access management process.
Join SAP at this informative webinar to learn how companies can continuously manage their digital identities and compliant access to critical business applications. This applies to both cloud and on-premise environments, for employees, customers and contractors, and of course for new access concepts available in SAP S/4HANA and cloud applications.
SAP Identity Access Governance 4 Life
We’re inviting you to join our upcoming webinar on May 6th, 2020.
- Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Time: 12:00 GMT / 1:00 CEST
- Duration: 60 minutes
During this webinar our presenters will share insights into which benefits an identity access governance solution helps to deliver to your organization including:
- Higher productivity – empower your employees from day 1 in your business applications
- Reduced cost of identity and access management
- Reduced access risk and fraud
- Reduced cost of on-going compliance activities
Take advantage of the opportunity to listen to and ask questions live during the webinar of the following presenters:
- Steffen Trumpp, Solution Advisor Expert, Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security, SAP
- Michael Heckner, Senior Director, Centre of Excellence for GRC, SAP
Register now to secure your place.